The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet my little herd:)

1st pic Rosie... Look at her coat... Didn't realize it was copper deficiency.

2nd pic ......my kinder does, from left Patti and Peppermint... any guesses who's going to be mom soon:)

3rd pic.... my Nubian/Lamancha girls from left to right Daisie and Rosie... any guess who's going to be mom soon? Also check out Rosie's coat... The copper bolus is a miracle:) Still working out hoof issues, but we are getting there:)

4th pic one of my wether oberhasli's Peanut, 5th pic, Peanuts partner in crime Linus:)

6th pic Smith and Wesson.... Smith being the all white one and apparently more photogenic:)

My bucks... Snoopy the kinder and Charlie Brown is the oberhasli buckling who is now discovering himself....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Good looking goats, and great pasture for them.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Super cute! I love the faces!

By the way...moved your thread to the photogenic section...you'll get more views there. ;)
Thanks for moving it.... There are so many sections, I for some reason missed the photogenic section completely:)

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!! I just found out that I might be getting 2 3year old Nubian does..., then I might be housing (temporary arrangement) a 2 year old boar. My friend is up for the idea to have her bred here and then I get to keep one of the kids.... So should I do a boar/kinder cross or boar/oberhasli cross? I tried to look up pics for both, but didn't find anything. All of this will happen of course with negative test results... With the 2 Nubian girls I might try one with the oberhasli and one with the kinder buck... Yikes after all this I might need a bigger barn...LOL:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts