Some pics of my goats

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Saskia, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Saskia

Saskia Guest

Dec 16, 2009
    As i promised, here some pictures of my goats

This is the hermaphrodite Joske when we first got him. He looked sooooooo cute (still does).
    [​IMG]

The biggest goat has taken good care of him from the beginning. She sometimes flaps her tongue at him. Don't know why she does that?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Joske now, almost three months later, at 7 months of age. Does he look more like a doe or a buck you guys think?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The three of them toghether
    [​IMG]

This is Bieke, the daughter of the biggest goat
    [​IMG]

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Cute, Cute, Cute! Welcome to goat spots!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my the are just to cute!

that Joske is adorable who cares if he is a she or an it :slapfloor:

4. Oh, I just love them. :love:

As for your Joske, you know there are a lot of masculine does out there just like there are a lot a feminine bucks out there so, like with people in both cases :greengrin: , just by looks itself you will not always be able to tell. The horn set later on might give you a better idea, but like Stacy said, who cares.

I know growing up we had Gator and beautiful German Shepard. He looked all boy, pick up his leg and then pee out the back so sometimes even when everything looks one way you get a twist to make it otherwise. Oh, it was great for the people you didn't like to get a good hose down thought. :slapfloor: :ROFL:

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So pretty!!! Your goaties have such sweet faces....and wattles too!

Joske is adorable....the brow does look masculine though, heavier than a doe's would look and I really like his/her facial markings. As long as you love Joske, regardless of the confusing gender I don't think "he" would mind at all :love:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...so cute....love your goats.... :love: :greengrin:

7. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Nice looking goats. I like their rich brown color. Remind me of cavies or giant beavers. And lil' Joske's cute as a button.

Deb Mc