Some videos I got of the girls!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Crissa, Oct 27, 2007.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very sweet! I hAve said this before...Ilove those floppy ears...especially in motion!!

2. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    Me too!!! They are sooo cute! I like your sheep to. They are a very animated bunch, aren't they? My goats remind me of fat little lazy ponies. lol. They just stand there then sometimes saunter off slowly to find another place to stop and eat. Sometimes they'll trot for like three steps... okay they're not that bad, but mine don't run like yours do. They chase me when I run away, but don't usually run like that just for the sake of it :roll:

Anywaqy, they look great! Nice videos!

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks!

Actually the ones of just Lyric and Heidi, they were chasing me because I started to try and hide. :roll: But the last one, yeah, they were just having fun, and usually the sheep don't get all excited like that so I'm glad that they're all acting happy now. :)

PACE- Your goats are sooo pretty, I like Shanti's color it's really flashy!

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Glad to know that someone elses goats run from them when they are just acting playful.

when I let my goats out they hardly ever let me get near them! While in the pen they are totaly different though

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    My goats only run from me when I try to grab those collars to put them back while I close the gate. :lol: But if I sit down on the ground they'll come check up on me periodically. It's so relaxing to just sit and watch them graze. Just a warning, do NOT reach up for leaves from a tree around these two! Lyric tends to punch you right in the gut! :lol: How's your bunch doing Stacey?

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh they are doing great thanks for asking.

I love them to pieces.

Destiny is to funny, she has decided that the puddle in the pen is going to eat her alive so she hides in the goatshed :roll: I have to litterally PULL her out of it if I want her to go outside.

I hope we don't get anymore rain! their pen is a MESS! and I cleaned it out before the rain too! I guess not good enough. Sigh

Jasper is being my lover boy and can't seem to get enough of me.

Flicka stood and ate her hay and let me pet her while she ate! (well for almost a minute without budging!) So I am estatic over that.

They are all going in heat and out of heat as normal so I guess everything this year will go normally - now when the bucks arrive................... the fun begines!

7. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Great videos, I love your goats!