somebody stop me finally got my registered buck,,

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by silvergramma, Mar 4, 2010.

1. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    ok i did it again,, whipped out the wallet and purchased three more.. a Buck Playrite's Tony Lama ( spelled with two l's) and a senior doe named Speck will have to check her papers and another daughter of her's named Smokin Gun Kimber , Speck has a lil buckling still nursing,, he made it through being born of triplets, the only one to be saved during our Christmas Blizzard here in North Dakota.. gonna name him Tuffy.. he is also out of Tony Lama..pics in a few days after the fog lifts ,, its thick enough to make gumbo with.. roux substitute here..
    and yah i'm going back for more,, was only able to bring mom and son home last night,, will go back this week for the other two,, and a counter top cream separator.. all in one fell swoop.. hubs is gonna kill me.. lmao

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well congrats on the new additions

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Hahaha....a goaty shopaholic!!! LOL :) CONGRATS on your new additions.

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    He can't if he can't find you, hide amongst the new goats. The more you get, the more hiding places you have! :wink: Congrats on the new bunch.

5. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Ha! Ha! you are now offically a Goat Addict like Meeeeeeee! :slapfloor:

6. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    ok Speck's name is Loch Loma Speck and Its Tony Lama.. time to snip the gingle bells on the Fall buckling here and get his horns done.. the vet called back yesterday and he has goats of his own so he will be able to take off Tony's scurs for me..,,, was also offered two wethers from same herd for 20 bucks for the two.. and seeing as all will be one big happy family.. why not.. the kids who visit on the weekend will love it