Somebody take my......

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, Mar 30, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Somebody PLEASE take my debit card from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been offered ANOTHER buck - gorgeous but checking on a couple things, and 4 does - all 5 being registered from 2 different areas!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHH my husband is going to K-I-L-L me!!!!!!!

I don't want to jinx it yet, but depending on if I get them, I will let you all know.

Buck is BE and light colored, which if I am going to add a buck that is what I want - but I am waiting for pictures of legs and hoof placement.

The girls are close enough that I can go take a look at them and "feel" them over.

Oh, and PS - I just bought my husband and I plane tickets to go to Louisiana to see my two oldest kids!!! I just CAN NOT sit still!!!!!!!!!!!!! :leap: :clap: :leap: :clap:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    ALLISON!!!!!!! You didn't?!! OMG......Hubbys gonna leave you in "weezy anna" if you get more goaties! :ROFL:

3. powderhooves

powderhooves New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Oh My Gosh this cracked me up! I guess we all carry the "goat gene" that's our excuse for our out of control behavior. I know exactly how you feel. At first when I read this I thought you just bought your husband a plane ticket. Maybe that is what you should have done. While my husband was out of town I bought a skein winder, new spinning wheel, jumbo flyer wheel, bobbins and a complete bed set for my son's room. I don't think he's noticed yet.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ohhhh - I did!

I sent the lady with the 4 does an email and hopefully I will be able to go see them on Sunday since I will be that way anyway AND will have my kennels - LOL! I wonder if I buy all 4 if I can get a discount - HAHAHAHAHA! :ROFL:

5. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    :ROFL:

Oh man, you know I PROMISED no more goats this year? Let's see how long it lasts.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    allison you are to funny!

congrats on the plane tickets though - thats exciting

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh my ...you are so hooked............ :wink: :ROFL: :greengrin:

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Introducing my new girl - Rosebud (Rose)

[​IMG]

Rose is on the Right -

[​IMG]

Also, I forgot to post - I had someone email me and a bit ago that is wanting a reg buckling from me and asked if I would be interested in a partial trade for an unreg nigi doe that I could have bred to the buck of my choice - well, after seeing her, how could I resist - so here is Cookie who is bred to Spanky!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nice new additions :thumb:

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's awesome Allison! Are any of them registered? You will have to post their pedigrees!! I was offered that red buckskin doe too, Cookie, but I have to many so I had to say no. :( But that's great that you got her....she has really neat colors! Congrats on the new additions!!! :stars:

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Rosebud is AGS registered. I am going to look at one more that she has out there for sale, but I haven't decided on that one yet - so who knows.

Kylee - yes, Cookie is from the girl that you referred to me :thumb: Thanks for that. I like to have a variety of colors, and she definately has that going for her.

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow...... they are nice......... :wink: :love:

13. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well, I told hubby about a possible nother buck and he said that he is going to start buying an old crap car and start parking them all over the yard for every goat that I buy -

Sooooo...... I didn't bother to tell him about Rosebud - :ROFL: :shocked: :ROFL: :shocked:

Was that wrong - LOL! :shrug:

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm with ya there!!!!

Wow...Cookie is a very unique color, and with that buck you should really get some awesome kids! Rose is a pretty girl, I like her face :love:

15. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    hehehe... I told you I LOVE that girl!!!! :love: And why are we taking the debit card away???? :shrug: hehehehehehe

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I have decided that I am going to breed Rose to Abba - and I also found out that Spanky is polled!!! Lets hope for polled kids.

17. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Allison, You only take away debit cards when the spending is NOT for wise purchases. :ROFL:

18. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    See that is what I thought also - LOL!!!

19. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :ROFL: