The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...if this goat eats too much!! :D

We are getting a new barn here in 2 weeks or so, so the old barn was torn down and the goats are penned up here and there... Liberty was testing if the new fence could hold her weight I guess!

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I wish the rest of our goats were as easy to keep as her! She is definitely the most well conditioned!

Haha, uh no... she didn't move the t-posts! You just can't see them in the pics. :) They are on either side just outside of the pictures about 7-8 feet apart... :) She's not getting out of there... :p

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think she was really fascinated with the tractor that was moving gravel all day by their pen... she was looking at it in those pictures. :) I really don't know why she would want to get out... I guess goats don't always need a reason!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
If she is like my young doe she just likes the feel of the fence pushing back. My doe will push and "jump" then let the fence rebound her back. Drives me crazy finding any section of fence that will do it. I left one inside section and she plays on it often. Stinker.

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's funny... ^ Sounds like that would drive me crazy too!

It seems like Liberty is always standing with her front hooves on something. I think she just likes to play! :)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
She's ONLY 104 lbs?! My skinny little wether was 101 at the fair, and he wasn't nearly that meaty! What a chunky monkey ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts