Hi all! I know this has been asked about before. Long story short, one of my does got accidentally bred by her son. From what I've read, health wise this isn't the end of the world. My issue is that they are registered Nigerians and I'll probably have one heck of a time selling kids that are that closely inbred. So, my question is, what would ya'll do? How long do I have to lute her? Is it difficult or dangerous to use? My vet is semi-retired, so he can be hard to get a hold of. Is lute the same for all species (I have a friend who works for a small animal vet and could maybe get some if it's the same stuff). Should I just let her kid and sell the kids unregistered or at a discount? I am so mad that I let this happen. I managed to keep them separated last year, but she didn't kid because I didn't have anyone to breed her with. I have an almost 7 month old buckling now, but he wasn't too into trying, so I was going to try again at her next heat cycle.