The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to dedicate this song to my "Uncle" Paul Skeens who passed yesterday at 4:30pm he was 52 years old.

He leaves behind 3 kids and a wife.

He was the most loving and amazingly giving person I have ever met!!! He would do ANYTHING for you. His love and his legacy lives on in the lives he touched. So many people were stopping over from the moment he arrived home from the hospital the farm was full of cars constantly. Just shows how a life lived for Christ impacts so many around you.

Please take a look and listen to this song if you care. Its called "Blink" by the group Revive. Its a Christian band but the message is for everyone.

I have been so blessed to have him in my life even if it was 'to short' in my opinion. God thinks otherwise and I will trust He knows best.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
:tears: Very good song, Stacey. Thank you for posting it. :grouphug: I'm so sorry his time was so short. Prayers sent to you and the family. Please let us know if the family needs anything. Our Church's are here to help.

Gina & The Big Valley Arena Cowboy Church.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Beautiful. And I :pray: for the family and loved ones that they may be comforted in this time of loss.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I love that song. :hug:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he wont be burried in it though - he will be buried in one of his "summer shore shirts" he LOVED the beach. He loved to wear crazy wild colors when there. :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I love It! My great grandpa was buried in his overalls and favorite plaid shirt. My late hubby Joe, was buried in his motorcycle boots, blue jeans and denim AMA shirt. :) I know that is what he was comfortable in. They both hated "monkey" suits.

Gina

·
Registered
205 Posts
My pop pop was buried in a suit and one of his favorite button up shirts

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
he wont be burried in it though - he will be buried in one of his "summer shore shirts" he LOVED the beach. He loved to wear crazy wild colors when there. :)
Aww...that's the way to go..... that is style...with comfort... :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts