Song dedication

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Jul 5, 2010.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I would love to dedicate this song to my "Uncle" Paul Skeens who passed yesterday at 4:30pm he was 52 years old.

He leaves behind 3 kids and a wife.

He was the most loving and amazingly giving person I have ever met!!! He would do ANYTHING for you. His love and his legacy lives on in the lives he touched. So many people were stopping over from the moment he arrived home from the hospital the farm was full of cars constantly. Just shows how a life lived for Christ impacts so many around you.

Please take a look and listen to this song if you care. Its called "Blink" by the group Revive. Its a Christian band but the message is for everyone.

I have been so blessed to have him in my life even if it was 'to short' in my opinion. God thinks otherwise and I will trust He knows best.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvuxFdM3S58&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvuxFdM3 ... re=related[/ame]

2. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :tears: Very good song, Stacey. Thank you for posting it. :grouphug: I'm so sorry his time was so short. Prayers sent to you and the family. Please let us know if the family needs anything. Our Church's are here to help.

Gina & The Big Valley Arena Cowboy Church.

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    A beautiful tribute Stacey!

4. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    Beautiful. And I :pray: for the family and loved ones that they may be comforted in this time of loss.

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I love that song. :hug:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    here he is like maybe 2 years ago when he was about to be promoted to lieutenant

[​IMG]

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    He looked Handsome in that uniform.... :thumb: :hug:

9. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    he wont be burried in it though - he will be buried in one of his "summer shore shirts" he LOVED the beach. He loved to wear crazy wild colors when there. :)

10. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I love It! My great grandpa was buried in his overalls and favorite plaid shirt. My late hubby Joe, was buried in his motorcycle boots, blue jeans and denim AMA shirt. :) I know that is what he was comfortable in. They both hated "monkey" suits.

Gina

11. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ
    My pop pop was buried in a suit and one of his favorite button up shirts

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...that's the way to go..... that is style...with comfort... :wink: