songs

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goatshows, Feb 1, 2010.

1. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    what are some of your favorite songs or favor lyrics? Just though it wouyld be interesting what everyone likes

2. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Steve Howard on Youtube "dozen Roses"-It is the saddest song in the world...I cry every time i listen to it.. Favorite music altogether is Metallica,Seether, Puddle of Mudd-stuff like that- I like rock...

3. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    some of my favorite songs are It's America by Rodney Adtkins, toby keith, keith urban, brad paisley, talor swift, and much more.

4. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Catch me, Demi Lavato
    anything by Barlow girl.
    Music is my Boyfriend, Skye Sweetnam.
    Taylor Swift's Fifteen is on my favorites playist,
    Superchick's One more and Beauty from Pain . . .etc. . .

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Everything country! (favorite is taylor swift:) Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, Kellie Pickler, I could go on and ON!

There's one song I am obsessed with right now! It is HILARIOUS! It's called Pray For You by Jaron and the Long Road to Love. Check it out if you need a laugh! :shades:

6. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Pretty much anything by Celtic Woman.

7. LomaVerdeBoers

LomaVerdeBoers New Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Az.
    Anything from George Strait, Alan Jackson, Don Williams, Charlie Daniels, The Eagles, even Taylor Swift lol. Pretty much all country and Southern Rock.

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    metal, rock, classic rock, and a tad country.

:)

9. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    :stars: C O U N T R Y!!!!!! I like more of the older songs though. Country now days just isn't country anymore :shrug:

10. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

bheila, that is so true!! :thumb: All the new country songs are about dumping or getting dumped or being love struck---I love those old time country songs that talk about life not just love. ;)

11. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I guess I am really different from most of you. I do listen to some country but I am more into hip hop and rap. I like the stuff you play at the clubs and can dance to. but thats just me.

12. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    I'm a rocker...Mostly Offspring, Shinedown, Dropkick Murphys, that kind of stuff, but also like to dance to rap when in the mood:) lol. If you're on facebook, friend request me [email protected]

Just mention you're from here:)

13. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm a rocker :D Classic rock, modern rock, alternative, my favorite bands are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace(I saw them in concert two weeks ago :D) Muse, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Wallflowers, Linkin Park and many more.....

I'm not a huge fan of country, its too pop, and I'm not a fan of pop or rap because they play it too much on the radio :p

14. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I listen to mostly contemporary Christian and a little country. Can't really pick out songs(way too long of a list!!), but my fav artists are: Tenth Avenue North, Sanctus Real, Kutless, Phil Wickham, Thousand Foot Krutch, FM Static...and even this list goes on forever and ever. :greengrin:

15. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    I love most music. Country is my goto. But I pretty much love a little of all of it. Not the fondest of christian whatevers, except I adore hymns and bluegrass/gospel type :)

16. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Love that song it is sooooo funny.... a little mean but I seem to get through the lyrics just fine! :slapfloor:

I'm a country fan... LOVE it. I also love the 80's... those hair bands are great. :- )

17. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I can listen to anything BUT new country and be quite content but I usually listen to folk rock, reggae, and jazz.