Sonrise - just checking on you

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by kelebek, Nov 7, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Talitha -

Haven't seen you around for a bit - wanted to make sure you and your new goaties were doing well!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you are right ...Allison.....

sonrise.......... hope things are well with you...we miss ya.... :(

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yesterday I was thinking the same thing

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Hey guys! lol, I was browsing down the page and I had to look twice on the topic of this thread . . .thanks for checking up on me! :)
    I've been sooooo busy. Working hard to get Algebra grades up, and am suceeding!
    My goaties are fine, fat, spoiled, the works! My Nubian had a hard to time adjusting to the new comers, but she's okay with them now. however, I am not sure if Daisy is bred. :sigh:
    I just got over the flu, so that's the main reason I have not been on here a whole lot.
    Thanks guys! :wink:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am glad to see you are back...Talitha ... :) .. I'm so sorry you had the flu ......it is no fun by any means... :( ......I'm glad you are feeling better......and great job on your Algebra ...you worked hard on it ... ..and keep up the good work.. :thumbup:

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so glad that you are doing better and your grades are coming up. There is a website called purplemath.com that can help you out tremendously in math - just an FYI.

Math is a hard subject and my daughter struggled alot during her HS years - this year, her senior year, she found out that because of her "slacking" in HS and not getting the help to keep her math grades up - she may not be able to graduate, the University that she wants to go to did not accept her, and she has to start in remedial classes at the community college for math and work up. So if she would have worked through it in HS she would have not have to take so many math classes in college and she may have been able to get into the university.

So :stars: CONGRATS :stars: to you for stepping up and doing what you needed in High School!!!

7. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I had always struggled in Algebra, as well as most math to begin with, but excelled in everything else. Liz is right, Purplemath is good, as well as this CD you can order, that shows you step by step how to work out problem.. if I remember it was called Algebra Help?

8. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Talitha probably would never tell you but she has her story about training Jinah in my next issue of creaturesall. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll try to see a copy gets mailed to anyone who asks. . . . (at least, as they say, while quantities last.)

9. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Keep up with that Algebra it is so hard to play catch up in that subject. Glad you are feeling better. That flu is nasty, which reminds me to go and get my flu shot!!