Soo silly

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lesserweevil, Nov 21, 2008.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I just had to share cause I found it funny :greengrin:

Last night I went up to the barn to feed de goats and let 'em all out as I normally do, for a romp around the barn. Whisper came out of her pen wagging her tail FURIOUSLY, so I said to dad "eh looks like Whiss's in heat, see?"

Then came the funny part. Cause Harmony went to the buck a couple of weeks back, Whisper was CONVINCED that she was a buck. So wherever Harmony went, Whisper went - with her nose under Harmony's tail, of course. Then she started licking at Harmony's udder (or what there is of it) and Harmony wasnt so sure this was such a good idea, so with a bleat and kicking her legs up she tries to escape, with Whisper hot on her heels.

She turned around in time to see Isa playing in the hay just beside her and decided that it was Isa who had so indecently attacked her - so at this point I had to rescue the lil one from the escalating warfare - and I decided that it was probably time for Whisper to go back to her pen. So I dragged her (had to drag her, she didnt want to leave her new ""boyfriend"") back to her pen.

As soon as I pushed her into her pen she bleated a mournful plaintive bleat...

You'd think they'd recognise their sister as that rather'n as a buck, wouldnt you? Or are they blliiiind?

Oh that Demi would come in heat like Whiss just did :GAAH:

2. Candy

Candy New Member

They do drive us nuts, don't they? :hair: That was funny! :ROFL:
    Candy :sun:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my how silly! that is histerical ---- one track mind they have :slapfloor:

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    LOL...goat's they are hilarious! :D

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are such characters....that is so funny.. :) :ROFL: