Sooo cute. :)

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by myfainters, Nov 3, 2010.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    So my itty bitty mini doe Mimzi is prego and has suddenly started following me around everywhere. She used to be super friendly but my other bratty lap goats used to push her away from me all of the time so she stopped coming up for petting about a year ago. Well, she's finally back to wanting love and attention again!!! Call it her prego hormones but hey I'll take it! LOL :love: I love my goaties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know I'm so lame. :laugh:

Attached Files:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Very pretty Doe....she is looking great..... :thumb: :greengrin: :thumbup:

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Yeah she's doing much better... this is the doe who was soooooooo down on her pasterns last year. I separated her for awhile and just had her in a pen with the all the babies since she is so myotonic and she's small so she gets bullied a LOT by the other goats. She's definitely doing much better now and has decided she wants all the goodies and love now. LOL

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :thumbup: :greengrin:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe I hope to turn around my new purchase its such a wonderful feeling to see them doing well and wanting your attention (hormones or not :p )

7. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    I'm a black and white fan.. she's awesome

8. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Thanks everyone... I think she's a purdy little thing too! :p

Stacey, i'm sure you'll get your new girls super friendly in no time! I spent an hour outside today just enjoying the warm weather and my new cuddle bug.... although she did trip me and make me almost fall on my face once. :help: :love: LOL Now I'm justhoping she stays this way after she kids!!!!!!!!! :shrug:

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She's such a pretty girl, and she looks great! She's so THICK! I hope she gives you babies as pretty as she is.