The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's how I feel right now! We are still working on purchasing a new farm (loan still in the process) and all I want to do is move in NOW! The bank is driving me nuts moving sooooo slow and making me worry so bad we won't get the loan. Every week it seems like there is half a dozen more things to fill out and more expenses added on we didn't plan for.
We probably won't even settle for another month and then we most likely will not even be able to actually move until winter as we will need to finish off the work season here.... I just can't wait that long lol! All I can think about is the fencing I want to do, the goat shed I want built, moving all my flowers down and putting in gardens, hitting all the trails with the horses there.... and just actually having my OWN house.

·
Super Moderator
58,901 Posts
The banks are something else. I think they are trying hard not to give out loans. Good luck on the new home.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They really are! We had an online account with them now so we can check the loan process. It lists 6 or 7 different written letters they are requesting from us now, all very vague. One they wanted was a letter explaining the large deposits into our bank account, which I find really odd. We are self employed, we might be on a job for 2 weeks and don't get paid until we finish a job, so of course we get a large check at the end. Do they think we are up to no good or something lol? I would think they would be more concerned if we were NOT putting money in!

·
208 Posts
I sure hope everything goes through without any more problems. It's a beautiful farm!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
yes, banks are terrible. don't get me started on banks in Barbados. my bf wanted to buy a piece of agriculture land, and they basically said they don't give out loans for ag land. :confused: so even though you're jumping through hoops, at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

that land is beautiful!!!!! hope it goes well!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Wow , isn't that a pretty place :). Looks like a post card !
Fingers and toes crosses the bank moves quickly and you can move in soon :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts