Sooooo......anyone want to adopt?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, May 4, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Anyone want to adopt 1 nineteen year old girl, 4 goats, 1 lamb, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse? My dad's given me until the end of school and then he's kicking me out. No matter what. :angry:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh Crissa ....I would ....but California is an awful long ways away....... :hug:
    So sorry ....he has you on a time line... :hug:

How long do you have..... until school is out? :hug:

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm out on the 21st.

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    that.. is so ridiculous.. i would say me.. but my parents don't want me much either

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    If my aunt had a place to keep all of the livestock I'd go live with her but she lives in one of the biggest cities in OK. :( Sorry your parents are like that too.

I think I will pitch this better, lmao.

Let's see, I work on a farm anyways so I could work, I can train, groom, and exercise horses, sheep, goats, and dogs. I can be neat and tidy, I would find a job and help out. Okay I'll do just about anything! :ROFL:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow ...not much time.....I am so sorry.... :(

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I am really sorry about that. :hug:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I never did understand why parents kick their kids out. I am so greatful that I am going on 24 and my parents are happy to have me home

Will pray something works out for you :hug:

9. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    :hug: :hug:
    I'm sorry Crissa, I'd offer, and my mom would love another kid, but you know me, we're in the same boat.
    Why is your dad threatening to kick you out? I'm not sure what I ever did to my dad, except to be born. Must me something wrong with me that I don't know about. :shrug:

I hope you can find someone to help you out. :hug:

10. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    You can move in w/ us, we'd probably hardly notice another person, or the goats, dogs, cat, horse, might notice the lamb though! Neat and tidy is always nice, I'm a slob.

11. rkalgren

rkalgren New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Falls Creek, PA
    My wife says you can move here. I need to warn you that we have a tiny house with 10 dogs, 3 cats, 17 goats, 9 inside birds and 2 pigeons. Oh and 4 teenage daughters ages 17, 16, 15 and 15. She says to PM us since she would like to discuss it with you.

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Crissa,

:hug: I am so sorry that your parents are doing this :GAAH: . I would take you in, in a heart beat. Not very often do you find kids as good as you and all kids that have live stock. I just hope if you really do have to go that your parents will realize what a great kid you are and some day he will say "wow, Crissa, will you ever forgive me"?

I am really dreading that day that my daughter leaves. I sure will pray that things work out. When do you graduate from High School?

13. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So when you moving to North Idaho??? You always loved my Vernie!

14. GoatGirl

GoatGirl New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Portland, TN
    I'm already a 20 year old adoptee at my house, so I don't know what they'd think about it. Hope everything works out for you in the end. Lots of Luck. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope you find a solution soon :hug: :hug:

We'll take you in, I'm sure we can fit a few more goats in along with you :)

16. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Oh Crissa I am sitting here reading this in tears. I pray that your father comes to his senses. If not is Iowa too far away?
    Our household is kind of crazy but we can always find room for one more along with your assortment of animals! I am praying for you!

17. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    What a crummy thing to do to your own kid...

Crissa...I am so sorry you have to deal with this...at your age, worrying about where you're gonna live should be one of the last things on your mind...

I live half-way across the country but if there's anything I can do to help you out, I will. :hug:

18. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Oh my gosh, I didn't realize how great you all were, I'm in tears now. :tears: One of my best friends offered, but we aren't sure how her dad will take to the goats and lamb and I know that the horse just won't fit there. My only other problem is getting to anyone's place, I have no vehicle. My dad took what was supposed to be my truck for himself last year.

19. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Oh Crissa, I am so sorry, I'd take you and your animals in, in a heartbeat, and hitch the trailer on and come and get you. I wish I could, I really do.

:( :hug:

20. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: Crissa, I am so sorry, hopefully it all works out in your favor :pray: