Sorry guys...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Dec 13, 2009.

1. BOY HAVE I MISSED YOU ALL!

I know I have been away. I have been busy. My Great Pyer ended up getting mastitus. I have had kids hit the ground so trying to keep up with that and then update Grace's Site. This is where I am with is so far.

http://www.grayrobinranch.com/gracesfarm/

I think we ended up adding 20-30 some does to the doe pages and a few buck and wethers as well as around the farm pics. I get to update mine like I want to now. LOL Funny how other's needs come before your own sometimes. LOL

Well, I have been keeping en eye out here and there but should be back in the posting game more and more very soon.

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Right back at you JD!

Glad to see you back.....and I can't wait to see those new babies!

I hope that your mama pup has recovered and that her pups are well.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Ditto...here ~! :thumbup:

Sorry about your Great Pyer ...hope she gets better soon.... :hug:

Congrats on all the kids ...sounds like you have your hands full.... :shocked: :help: :greengrin:

4. Well, the good news is she is doing great and nearly free of the yuck.

However, she pretty much lost all the pups but one and, well lets just say I wasn't happy all the way around but we will leave that one alone. I figure next year will be the final and last try. After that either way she is getting FIXED.

Talk soon.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Glad she is better.... :)

Sorry for your losses... :( I will pray ...that it will work out for you.... next go around..... :hug: :pray: