Sorry I Haven't Been On Much...

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by HollowbeadRanch, Feb 22, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I wanted to apologize for not being online much this last week... Long story short... had a TERRIBLE sore throat, was sick because of it, and was running a fever... finally broke down and went to the Doctor; found out I have strep throat and after getting a shot I am now on pain pills and an antibiotic :sigh: . So the pills have been keeping me knocked out ALOT, and I will be on them for the rest of this week. :doh: :help:

I have been trying to keep up will all the posts, but I am afraid I have missed some here and there... so I am very sorry for that! If there is anything anyone specifically wants me to take a look at or would just like for me to read please let me know! I truely am sorry for the posts I have missed... but hopefully I will be online alot more this week. :grouphug:
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Get feeling better - that is what matters!!! :hi5:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Absolutely!!! Getting better is what is most important! And I hope it happens quickly.......for you to Allison! I miss you! :hug:
  4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow...I am so sorry you are not well...take your time...and get well......... :hug: :pray:
  5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone :grouphug: I am starting to feel better... the meds are definitely helping... so I should be myself again soon :wink: Just wanted to let everyone know why I hadn't been online very much :thumb: