The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my best doe Gertie clipped yesterday(she needed it, I'm not showing her) and I just wanted to post a few pics of her udder :) She's my first homebred doe and this is her second freshening, I wish I could get her to a show :( She is such a tall girl, she's actually taller than her mother. I'll try and get set up pics later when I have a helper :) She's the sweetest doe and she's giving around a gallon a day right now :thumb:

Stretching out

Some not very good body pics

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody! I can't wait to see how she does on appraisal, she got an 88 as a yearling(which is really high for a yearling) and hte appraiser couldn't believe how big she was :)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW she is beautiful

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
goathappy said:
Thanks everybody! I can't wait to see how she does on appraisal, she got an 88 as a yearling(which is really high for a yearling) and hte appraiser couldn't believe how big she was :)
88 is super for a yearling!! That's so cool, so when is your appraisal this year?

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Appraisals will be sometime in the first week of July :) We have Eric Jermain as an appraiser this year, everybody says he is really tough so I can't wait :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts