Sorry not been around

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, May 17, 2010.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Hey people sorry i have not been around. My job has kept me very very bussie. We are going to be installen a perment zoo at a spot and also our season is starten to go full blown.

This year we only have 3 wonderful babies. Two boys (Thor and Bert) and one girl (Belle).

I also lost a few this winter. My Eistien and Jersi (two nubians) and also my Standerbred Kassie Ann to old age.

Going to try and get on more often.

Oh ya Pancakes is doing great he just turned 2 in March and Dude and Natasha are now 1. My babies are grown up!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    There you are ... :) was wondering what happened to you...Glad you are OK...glad to see you back here again..... :hug:

Congrats on the new babies.... :thumb: :hi5:

I am sorry.... for the losses.... :(

Love to see pics ...of pancake and the others... if you have any.... :wink:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    great to hear from you again :)

4. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Glad to see you back :) ......had wondered where you wandered off to!

5. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    We understand busy schedules, it is good to hear from you. I am glad to see you back and you know that we want pictures.

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hello Anne!!! :wave:

So glad to hear from you!! And we will absolutely need to see Pancakes, Dude and Natasha.

7. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I will have pictures up soon of everyone. Going too have to take some more cause they have grown a bit. Pancakes is a runtting boy right now and well has lost a bit of weight because of it. But I will have they up soon.

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    So awesome to hear from you. :) Have thought of you lately and hoped all was okay and you were just busy. Sorry for your losses. We completely understand busy, sometimes there's just not enough time in the day.