Ohio Southern Ohio - Small ADGA Alpine Herd Need to Sell ASAP

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by ladysun, Apr 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. ladysun

ladysun New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Southern Ohio
    sold

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  2. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    Beautiful goats! Which one is Holy Mountain Shaz Rejoice? I have a buck with Munchin'Hill Ararat as his grandfather.
    Super nice young buck, I can't wait to use him this fall!

3. ladysun

ladysun New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Southern Ohio
    Rejoice "Joy" is the little girl on the right; white with blue shoulders and mask. I love all of my girls dearly but she's the one that will hurt the worst to let go off. She is super smart and the sweetest little girl you could ever ask for (yeah, she's a mommy's girl:)

4. sungoats

sungoats New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Jackson NJ
    I sent you a PM.

5. Goatnewbie101

Goatnewbie101 New Member

Nov 26, 2012
    I am also very interested in the whole herd but if there is a sale pending I don't want to interfere if there's not let me know I have to look into a couple things but I would be interested

Sent from my iPhone using GoatSpot

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  6. ladysun

ladysun New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks for the interest :) A local gentleman and his wife bought the herd tonight...and has left the door open for me to visit them in the future :)

7. Goatnewbie101

Goatnewbie101 New Member

Nov 26, 2012
    That's really great :) glad they went to a good home and it's close enough for you to visit!

Sent from my iPhone using GoatSpot

8. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    That's great that they all sold together! (and I don't need any more goats, but...)

9. ladysun

ladysun New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Southern Ohio
    Little sleep here this week so I'm not tracking overly well, but did want to mention that the gentleman who purchased our herd, did take all of our Sr. Does, a Jr Doe and a remaining buckling from this years kidding...but he had no interest in the bottle babies. A close friend had already said she could goatsit the two little ones at her farm as we needed help with doc's hospitals and such...so with MUCH gratitude, it worked out that I did get to keep the two new babies. Only other "goat" people would get how miserable life could potentially be to be goatless.

10. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

That is great that you were able to keep the babies!