The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Adopted by Goats
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goat Goat-antelope Fawn Terrestrial animal Bedrock
Boots-wether-born Sept. 2012. He and his brother Zorro were abandoned at birth and raised on the bottle. He came from a rancher who raises both Spanish and Boers. $125 OBO.

Plant Fence Fawn Terrestrial animal Goat
Zorro-wether-born Sept. 2012. He and his brother Boots were abandoned at birth and raised on the bottle. He came from a rancher who raises both Spanish and Boers. $125 OBO.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Grass
Skinny-intact-born March 21, 2013 to Lawn Mower (BoerX doe) and Midnight (solid black Spanish buck). Skinny is a runt and was rejected so is being bottle fed. $75 OBO.

Plant Wood Goat Tree Fawn
Fatso-intact-born March 21, 2013 to Lawn Mower (BoerX doe) and Midnight (solid black Spanish buck). Lawn Mower is nursing him. Fatso was the first born and twice the size as Skinny, his twin.

Hair Head Eye Goat Human body
Fatso. $125 OBO.

There are photos of both Lawn Mower and Midnight available in some of my other threads.

Attachments

·
Adopted by Goats
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everyone has been sold. Fatso and Skinny were purchased by two different ranchers. The Spanish twin wethers were taken to their new home yesterday--we delivered them. The couple who purchased them just bought a huge expensive house on 3 acres. He wanted pet goats to remove brush and I could tell he is not the kind of person to ever even think about BBQing them. I felt good talking to him over the phone and even better meeting him in person. The twins were bottle fed, are so sweet, and I am sure once they get use to their new surroundings and family will be very happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts