Sparkles

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Coraxfeather, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    My boss got this very cute little bay alpine about 4 months ago and she became my little shadow and a best friend to my baby Pancakes. For the past month she has been sick. We thought she turn the coner and was doign great. My boss moved to a new farm and she was haven a good time playing with my son Pan and one of my other charges that I have been taken special care of aka Moon Drop.

My boss just called me to let me know last night she died. I can nto stop cring right now cause I will not be going back to my boss's farm and hearing my Sparkles call out to me like she always did.

I was the one that named this little girl Sparkles cause of the sparkles that seem to shine with in her eyes. She was a bottle baby that I nursed also so she was close to me.

I will sorely miss this one. My little Sparkles. My little black and white Alpine. I may have not owned you but you where one of my babies.

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    :hug: I am sorry for your loss. :tear:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry to hear that. Sometimes we only get to enjoy them for a little bit before they are needed for grater things. :hug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry you lost her.... :tears: :pray:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: My sympathies to you, so sorry she's gone :hug:

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to loose a pet that is more like a child. :hug: to you.

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

8. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I went to my boss and looked at the pen with Pancakes and Moondrop in it and it looked a little empty. I stop crying but she is still going to be missed