The Goat Spot Forum banner
201 - 220 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
I thought the same thing…or it looks like the United States of America.

Congratulations!!

Why do you think you won’t keep her? (Just curious as to what people consider when deciding whether or not to keep a kid.)
Haha😁.

Because I don't want anymore unregistered goats😁. I would keep her if I wanted more Nigerian Pygmy's, but I don't. So she needs to go lol

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
2,327 Posts
Ohh look at that little snugglebug!! She is so stinking adorable. I'm a sucker for black and white goats (more so black and tan!). Good job Sparrow doing all the work quick so mom (and grandmom...how adorable) can enjoy baby girl!!

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
Ohh look at that little snugglebug!! She is so stinking adorable. I'm a sucker for black and white goats (more so black and tan!). Good job Sparrow doing all the work quick so mom (and grandmom...how adorable) can enjoy baby girl!!
Haha snuggle bug😆😆😆

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
2,327 Posts
She looks so tiny I could just stick her in my pocket lol. Though she does look like she may have a bit of 'tude lol

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
1,167 Posts
Haha.

Because I don't want anymore unregistered goats. I would keep her if I wanted more Nigerian Pygmy's, but I don't. So she needs to go lol
Well if you not going to keep her…..your only 3 hours away…..oh I just can’t! I gotta stop trying to buy every baby goat I see

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
2,150 Posts
So...was your friend and her boyfriend able to witness Sparrow deliver her adorable lil girl?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
So...was your friend and her boyfriend able to witness Sparrow deliver her adorable lil girl?
Nope.... She started new classes and hasn't had time .. she will however be coming to meet her Saturday or Sunday!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
I know you've been excited about the little baby, but we are all your udder shots that you stopped posting for this one and your other ff girl?
Sorry I've been absent but I'm sick so just keeping up with work and the animals is all I can do my brain is in jello with the fever.
Ive been busy with more then just the baby. I haven't took anymore pics because I thought I'd give it a few days. here in a couple days I'll post some of Sparrows udder at a 6 hour fill. I have to get her baby on a bottle first. Then I'll get some of Scarlett too. Sorry you've been sick! Hope you feel better♥

·
Registered
473 Posts
I appreciate the well wishes. I will just glad when the fever breaks. I'm sitting doing nothing trying to get enough energy back to get ready to do chores the other thing I did today was go get a ton of grain cuz I'm supposed to do it on Saturday but it's supposed to snow tomorrow and I was on my last bag of grains so there was no option. But I was pretty slow unloading the bags of grain today. I did catch a few pictures while I was out there and I'm going to start my waiting threads I think.

201 - 220 of 286 Posts