spicing up the website ....

Discussion in 'Crafty Cabin' started by kelebek, Jan 15, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Does anyone know of a website that I can upload "bling" for my pictures - such as frames, embellisments and what not for free?

2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    well im not sure but photobucket?
    I dont think i am sure what your asking. lol

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Allison, piccolo is righ...photo bucket has all kinds of neat things you can do to your pics...thats how I "embellished a few of mine that I posted for the calendar

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    maybe ask Julie --- she a nuts (I call her a geek) over stuff like that, she should know some good places to get free stuff.

5. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Oh my GOODNESS ... I have MILLIONS of Quadrillions of suggestions for stuff like this ... lol ! I am SUCH a geek when it comes to graphics,digital scrapbooking, web design, anything computer, etc. lol !

Tell me what you're looking for (color, or whatever) and I can direct you in the correct path, or more than likely I already HAVE what you're looking for (saved on my pc).

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    if that post wasnt enough to prove my point :wink:

hehe just picking on you Julie :slapfloor:

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'm kind of curious how people make those banner things. Can u do that on Photobucket or no? I also cannot figure out (to save my life!) how to cut the background out of pictures! Sheesh, pathetic. Maybe my computer just won't allow it or something. Everytime I play around on PB, it will not show the changes I made when cutting out the background. . . .

Sorry Allison, don't mean to take over your thread or anything. :oops:

8. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Olivia, I dont know about other people, but I use Paint Shop Pro. It's a program that you have to buy or download the trial, and you can do all sorts of stuff on it.
    If you want one for free, Download GIMP. It's free and has alot of good functions on it. I know some people who use it and make great stuff.

Gimp Website

So you can just download that one for free, install it or whatever and paste your images, or open them in there, and muck around with them. If you need help with using tools you can ask me or add my msn =D

9. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Actually I think my mom bought that program for their shop. So, I'll have to play around with it some. I started to but only a little. If it doesn't have what I'm looking for I'll check out gimp. Only thing that worries me is downloading from the internet and totally messing up my computer, could that happen?

10. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Well Gimp is a very trusted site for me and other people I know, you shouldn't have too many problems :D

And check out that program i wanna know what it is :greengrin: :greengrin:

11. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I was just playing around with a frame program that I downloaded the other day and I was playing around with a scrapbook program as well yesterday that I downloaded yesterday.