Spokane, WA June Show!!!

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by kelebek, May 2, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Some people are putting together a show in Spokane Wa the end of June and I thought that I would pass on the info as I know that there are alot of "West Coast" people on here.

They are REALLY trying to get it sanctioned for Nigerians - so any help!!!

This is part of what was emailed to me -

All of the show information is available on our website at www.newdga.blogspot.com
    Entries are available there that can be emailed and payed on paypal or printed off and mailed to us. If you know of anyone that needs a paper copy mailed to them please send me their name and mailing address and I will get one in the mail right away. If I remember correctly you breed Nigerians. Please pass the word on to Nigerian breeders that we are sanctioning Nigerians separately and we would really like to have enough Nigerians to fill the sanction. If we don't get enough this year we will have to put them in AOP next year.

2. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Goodluck with your show. Yeah, not sure how the Nigerian show is looking for the Syringa show.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Yah - either way the nigis will be able to show - but they are just trying to get more so that they have their own class - instead of the AOP - but this is an ALL BREED show!

I won't be showing (biosecurity) but I have volunteered to help!!! Hope to meet some of you there!