Spools for the kids - picture!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Cinder, May 9, 2008.

1. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    So, I finally found some wooden spools for my kids to play on....

I guess I failed to make it clear they are for my four legged kids ... :slapfloor:

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I have to ask --- do they know you took their pic, and especially posting it here :slapfloor:

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thats a great pic :slapfloor:

4. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Stacey - yes, they knew I was taking the picture. I had them turn around because we don't like to have our kids faces on-line. They are having great fun with them!

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Well, they are BOYS! I have 3 boys...actually they are men now...but they are always STILL boys!

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    don't blame you

actually I think the picture looks better since it is from behind :D

7. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    That is a wonderful picture :lol: but my question is how do the goats like the spools? I have spools and my goats
    just love them. Suellen

8. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Suellen - my two goat kids are only five weeks old and still with their momma at the breeders. They come home here in three weeks!!! I can't wait.

Even when they get here they are going to be too little for some time to be on those specific spools. I'm afraid they would fall off and get hurt until they are closer to adult size. So, those spools are off limits for the goat kids for a while. I do have small spools that the goats will be able to get onto right away.

When I was at the breeders last week to see my girls they were jumping on and off their mommas back! It was so adorable and mom was so patient.