Spotted Nubian Buck for sale in KY

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Fainters, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    I have a 17 month old ADGA registered spotted nubian buck that is from Spots of Sandale lines. I only had 3 girls for him to breed and now that he has settled them he needs a job. You can see his picture on the buck page of my website. I am asking $250. He is very friendly and gentle for anyone to handle.

http://www.freewebs.com/scapegoatranch/

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    You torture me! :evil: He's sooooo pretty! I would buy him in a heartbeat if I could! He'd make a great match with my Lyric who's mom and dad are both spotted (she didn't end up with the spots for some reason.) and I can just imagine the babies! :drool:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    OH MY GOD! He is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

4. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    Thank you. He is as sweet as he is pretty and he is not as big as most nubians. When I purchased him at 6 months from Spots of Sandale, she thought he was going to be a mini nubian size because he was only 14 inches tall. He is now 26 inches tall which is the perfect size for my girls. He is in full rut right now and wants to be loved on and I have to hold my breath just to feed him. :? He is WAY too interested in my fainters though and I need to sell him before he figures out how to get in their pasture.

http://www.freewebs.com/scapegoatranch/

5. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    He is a beautiful buck! Too bad I couldn't have him.:(

How was your trip to Tennessee, Fainters?

6. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    My trip to TN was pretty good but I didn't enjoy it near as much as my vacation in Michigan in August. We plan on going to Mackinaw Island again next year. Where in Michigan do you live?

7. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    We live in southeastern MI near the Ohio border.