Sprinkl's & Lilliputs kids born 3/11 Pictures finally

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by CrazyAcre, Mar 15, 2010.

1. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Well I finally have gotten some pictures, and I also wanted to wait a little on Lilliputs little buckling, he is doing better but still raspy, but he's very active and nursing and still on the antibiotics, so time will tell, he's such a cute little bugger. :p

Well here is Sprinkl's doe kids, one is chocolate and the other black with white on her poll and tip of her tail, I am retaining one and the other is for sale, I'm leaning towards keeping the black/white one.
    [​IMG]
    and another
    [​IMG]

And here is Lilliputs 2 surviving bucklings, as many of you know she had a difficult kidding, with her cervix not dilating and than having a kid sideways across her cervix, well we finally got that kid out who was gone and a doe (of coarse :( , but than she kidded the 2 bucklings on her own with no problems, well I go back about an hour later to check on them and there is a mass of something on the stall floor. So I pick it up and start looking at it trying to figure out what is was, well it was a 4th kid, mummified I guess, it was mostly developed but small and no fur and dead for quite some time. I have pictures if you'd like to see it, but I wasn't sure if I should post it.

But anyway , here are Lilliput's 2 cuties !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    Cute kids! Sorry you lost some, but it seems to be the year for the mummified kids if that's any consolation. We had one too.

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    They are so cute-congrats! Lilliput's babies exploring pic is just precious! :love:

Sorry about the losses. :(

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry about the ones that you lost - but those two are adorable!!!

I, personally, would love to see the pic, only because I have never seen it before, but to know so that if I do come across it I know what it is....

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my they are to cute.

6. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Just adorable! At least you were able to help her have the remaining kids safely!

7. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

AWWWW they are sooooo cute

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    How cute...congrats.... :greengrin: :love:

9. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    They are adorable! Congratulations! What a good mama Sprinkl, giving you two girls!!!

Sorry about the ones you lost. Maybe you could post pics in the Rainbow Bridge section? I agree with Kelebek.

10. Kay

Kay Member

Jan 21, 2010
    NE Ohio
    Both are super cute. I especially like the chocolate doe!

Congrats!