The Goat Spot Forum banner

Square Reader

739 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Ranger1
Just a quick question does anyone use the Square Card reader app (CC reader) with your sales? I am currently looking into it as well as I do sell a lot of animals each year ( primarily rabbits/chickens but also a few goats). I know I am not keen on traveling with large amounts of cash on me. Being able to simply do the purchase at the location without the need for an ATM can be helpful. I would thoroughly appreciate your opinions/experience in regards to this.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I haven't used it personally but a couple people I know use it and like it. The fact that it just attaches to the phone makes everything easy.
Reactions: 3
I haven't used it personally but a couple people I know use it and like it. The fact that it just attaches to the phone makes everything easy.
Yeah, it was super appealing to me. I have a few friends who use it as well but more for items than animals lol. I went ahead and ordered it etc to try it out. Worst case scenario I dislike it and simply do not use it. It should be here just in time for Chick season.
Reactions: 2
Well, I recently got my reader in. I will let everyone know how it goes. :)
Reactions: 1
I used it when I did alot of sales of soap ect..I liked it. It's been some time though
YAY 😁
I’m guessing you have to have an internet connection to operate it, either data or WiFi? I’m considering getting one but sometimes when I meet up on the road I have no way to connect to internet, so it might end up not being to helpful, LOL.
Reactions: 1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.