The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the other day my mom and dad left on an errand so we secretly let the baby out in the living room! Snapped this picture.

Naughty goat!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thats funny, I have that same issue here with MY daughter. I keep findin a kidd in the house runnin on the furnature :angry: :ROFL: I think its great, just wish you could house break em. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Hope she did not leave her mark on the furniture. :leap:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all! And what's better is that she actually IS potty trained! If you put her either on a puppy pad or put her outside she'll go right away and refuses to go inside. (so far, knocking on wood!)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Actuly Pancakes and Dude are both house broken. Just takes time and a little bit of work and you can do it. Both of my boys go potty on news paper!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you! She looks solid black but she's got two tiny white hairs on her head and two hidden on her side! Wonder if those classify as spots? :ROFL: I'm really quite happy with her though, definately an improvement on mom. I'm going to email to see if they can send me a picture of Heidi's udder. :wink:

·
Registered
736 Posts
I keep thinking about bringing my new kids into the house to play when my hubby's not home! So, I won't tell your parents. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts