sssshhhhhh do not tell hubby

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Well hubby is not going to be happy. I went and did it. I got two more goats. Now just have to waite for them to be weened and they are going to come to the farm and get loved on. Already got plans for the little girl Corrina. When she gets old enough either she is going to be breed to Dude or Cici. Happy is probly going to be withered and be a pet baby. OH NO. I am now worth 3 bucks and even got some Does.

Also Tasha the little goat that I took care of that was so sick has been officaly been given to me. She is happy and healthey and in the baby pen. She still walks a little funny. I held her today and she nibbled on my ears and tried to ripp my braids off the side of my head.

So is there a vacine or a pill I can take for this goat bug?? I mean I promised my hubby that I would only have one goat just one goat and not get any more. I promised him. I think I broke that promise! What do you think

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    LOL. I'm sorry but there is NO CURE for the goat bug. :ROFL: :ROFL: :shrug:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats.......sssshhhhhhhhhh....mums the word....LOL :ROFL: :greengrin: :wink:

4. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Were they from the same farm? If so tell DH they were BOGO - (Buy One, Get One at full price) ROFLMAO...or THEY COME IN PAIRS.

;-) Good luck with that one - I went from "agreeing" on 4 does 1 buck to almost 40 at one time --- down to now 7 girls and 6 boys (4 boys will be leaving) ---

The buying bug never stops - no patches help, no pills - a GOOD friend to talk you out of it - now that's the ticket. I have one of those, but sometimes we talk each other INTO buying more instead of OUT of buying more --- but it's all in good...erm...fun? :)

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    It's in the official goat manual there's currently no pill available to cure a person of the number of goats they may bring home. The symptoms someone suffers from not bringing home enough goats sad eyes, pouty lips, and inability to cook for DH can be long lasting and should be avoided.

:slapfloor: :ROFL: :slapfloor: :ROFL:

6. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    *laughs* That's great. "They threw the other one in, at full price!" That's precious. I'll have to remember the BOGO one...

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    LOL! TOO FUNNY!!! :ROFL:

8. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    *snickers* I am going to tell him afte the little guys are here. On the way home today from haven to get a few things for the house. I got a ear full about how I was spose to have only one goat. *smiles* I think i will say HUnny they followed me home I could not turn them away. They called me mommy. Do you think that will work??