The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Member who ain't so Senior
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After six years of raising Nubians, I've hit the point where I need a break for awhile... I lost my goat milk customers, and I can no longer handmilk due to a combination of Reynaud's and carpal tunnel in my hands. So I've sold off almost all my goats, and am left with my four best still to sell. So if you're in the area and have been looking for some excellent stock... Here they are. ;)

I am willing to sell the goats individually, but I would LOVE it if someone took all four. My original price for them was $1,450, but now I'm asking only $1,000 for all of them.

My CL ad has more info, and it also has a link to my personal website which has yet more info + pics. If you're interested in any (or all!) of the goats, just send an email via the CL ad, or through my personal website! http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/grd/3849633315.html

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Oooooh listen to my lyrics is ADORABLE!!!!!

:D I'm drooling..... & especially because I am looking for a nubian..
But I'm thinking she would be way young to fly cross country to Florida? Lol

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
OMG! your boy's maternal grand dam Kastdemur's terravista!!!! Is that a perfect udder or what??? WOW

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Or can she? (:)

She is beautiful!
Oh. My. Gosh.
Please tell me I'm seeing things. She's like a bright blue sky after 5 weeks of rain.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Oooooh listen to my lyrics is ADORABLE!!!!!

:D I'm drooling..... & especially because I am looking for a nubian..
But I'm thinking she would be way young to fly cross country to Florida? Lol
She is so cute! No, she is old enough to ship. But most people wait till 8 weeks to ship.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
WOW! what beautiful goats!!!!

been dreaming for nubians, but i won't be able to have them :(

·
Senior Member who ain't so Senior
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OMG! your boy's maternal grand dam Kastdemur's terravista!!!! Is that a perfect udder or what??? WOW
LOL! I had the exact same reaction when I first saw Tamarack and who his paternal granddam was! ;) It was about an eight hour drive to get him from the breeder but oh so incredibly worth it.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
well looks like you have some beautiful goats there. I don't know if you have read my introductions but my daughter and I are just starting down this path with some Nubian youngsters. They aren't anywhere near the quality of yours but they are going to be fun for her to show and plenty good to give us lots of yummy milk, later. I am so excited to get started in this and I know I have so much to learn, but I have a good mentor locally and you guys on the board. I am sorry to see you having to sell off your herd.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Caitlyn it is so hard for me to see you getting out of the nubians but I can understand. I wish I had room for more but the hubby has decided no more goats for now. We currently have 19 plus all the other critters. Your Senior doe and Lyrics are to drool over. I hope they all find great homes. Best wishes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts