The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Shelly. I was a goat webber that luckily has found something new to busy myself with. I am currently a Sr in high school and I raise mostly alpines. I am totally hooked on showing. This show season was a total thrill by getting my first Best in Show at a large ADGA show with my alpine buck CH Moore's-Meadow Kundun Cody. When I go to college next year, all of my does will go to a gal that I have been working with for several years now named Sara. She has been working very hard and knows more about making quality cheese than I would even hope to dream about. This year was my first Nationals and all of the does made the cut except one and two does even made it into the top 10. I am very excited about dairy goats and am hoping to make new goat friends and reunite will some old goat web buddies.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the Goat Spot!! I've just started showing this year and am totally hooked on it as well. It's so much fun. And also I find myself learning alot as well. Glad to have you here!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts