The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stellar ND yearling buck/SOLD

I am looking to sell one of my yearling bucks, as I'm going to keep one of his sons, and am running out of room for the boys. Also I don't attend shows, and feel that this great fella would be better suited to somebody that does.
His temperament is impeccable, very sweet disposition and friendly. He is quite the snuggle bug, which is why I have yet to get some "Correct" pictures of him. Will work on trying to get some.
He is quite the hunk, and I wish I had more room.
We are tested CAE free.

Dragonfly SB Gjallar, DOB: 4/9/12 Registered AGS and ADGA
S:Flat Rocks Sirius Black D:Twin Creeks BW Nor'Easter 3*D AR
2283 LA VVEE90
SS: Irish Whisper Harry Potter DS: ARMCH Twin Creeks BH Bay Watch++*SE
SD: Flat Rocks She's a Keeper DD: MCH Little Rascals Black Dahlia 2*DE

Will look at all reasonable offers. Main thing is finding a good home.
Willing to deliver within reasonable distance for the cost of gas.

You may want to look at a great starter package by adding these girls.

For additional info, please PM me.

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Aww man! One of my favorite does of Joanne's ! Wish I could add another buck! :( hope you find him a great home :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Natasha! You keep getting all the bucks I want! :p lol!! He too needs to come here for a date! Lol!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just measured him, and as far as I can tell he's about 20"-20.5".
And yes, for sure his dam is gorgeous!!! I'll see if I can get someone to assist in holding him this weekend, to get some better pics.

·
962 Posts
I loved this boy when he was just a little buckling on Joanne's website! I would love to see some better stacked pictures.

LOL! I know Skyla, I usually get one buck a year and he has to be perfect. Him and Birdy will take a bus up to your house Hahaha!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL! I know Skyla, I usually get one buck a year and he has to be perfect. Him and Birdy will take a bus up to your house Hahaha!
I am all for it!! ROFL!! I love them both! :D I'll be waiting for them to arrive! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is, and I know I must be crazy wanting to sell him, but it's one of those difficult situations where something "good" has to give. I'm sure you can all relate. The fact that he is so sweet and easy to handle, in addition to being a real hunk, is priceless. Have never had any health issues with him, trimming hooves is a breeze, and I never have to worry about turning my back to him. I can trust him 100% which is great.
Here's a couple of pics of the 2 sets of triplets he sired (2 bucklings/1 doeling and 2 doelings/1 buckling).

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts