Step Dad Down my Throat

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by PiccoloGoat, Dec 2, 2008.

1. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    I am really sick of my step dad being down my throat about everything I do, and acting like he never does anything wrong in his life.
    There is some stupid Swim School thing happening which every Year 7 is supposed to go to.. but im not going so I have to do some Life Saving assignment..
    And I only JUST woke up and I sat down the check the posts and he's breathing down my neck again telling me to feed the birds and check the animals.. So when I did that 5 minutes later.. He's down my throat AGAIN. It's not like he does ANYTHING around the house. I do more in a week than he does in a year. I feel like just refusing doing my assignment just to make him annoyed, because P.E. isnt exactly the most important subject for veterinary science, right?
    But no, I am a good student and I will not just ignore an assignemnt, even if it isnt completely awesome I will do it.

Frr I wish he would just be in my shoes for a few days and let me poke him in the back with a stick everytime he sat down. :hair:

I just needed to vent :angry: Thanks
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    :hug: Alyssa :hug:

Hang in there - it will get easier. I am in the opposite boat - my step son (almost 16) does absolutely nothing - to the extent of wanting to get someone else to even pour his milk for dinner. It is rediculous.

Just keep plugging away. One day he will wake up and lay off. I know that it is hard - but you can make it!

3. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    I know how you feel Alyssa.. my dad is the same way.. hes very controlling and close minded also. The only thing he does around here on occasion is put salt in the water softener, and run the snow blower. Every other household chore, my mom and I do.
    When he starts swearing at me for some reason i just go somewhere where I won't be bothered, get on my laptop and listen to music, instead of reacting negatively. To me, reacting negatively is just what he would do, so I tell myself I'm better than that.
    You just have to hang in there.. sometimes the only thing that keeps be going is the animals, music, and then when I'm 18 it will all be over :wink:
  4. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    God created parents (and step parents) to annoy their teens. They dont bug you hardly at all till you get there. The closer you get to the end of the teen years the worse it gets.

In all honesty, my Dad knew how to pull my chain but the truth was I was not doing what I was suppose to be doing when I was suppose to be doing it. Deep down inside I knew if I could just be responsible for my chores without having to be told or reminded he wouldnt bug me. :wink:
  5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I know the feeloing but I'll have to explain later my Dad is watching me. :oops: