Stepping down as moderator

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by getchagoat (Julie), Feb 29, 2008.

1. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    I just wanted to let everyone know why I am stepping down as a moderator so noone had to guess or wonder if there was some juicy story behind it. :) I am simply too busy. Brad and I are on the Youth Council at church, we are taking care of our farm, both work full time jobs, and I am going to be the president of our county's goat association. I need to put my time in these areas. I feel guilty that I can't be on here all the time, so it's only fair that I become a regular member.

:)

2. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Just as long as you stay on the forum I guess we will be ok with it...

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I feel the same as Morgan...it was great though having you as a moderator! I will miss you on the mod team!!!!

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Julie -

I understand your position and I really do respect that you told us all what was going on. Although we will miss you as a moderator, we are happy that you will still be around with us to talk "goats". I know that I will have lots of questions for you since I am getting into meat goats also!

~ Allison

5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I am constantly amazed that anyone can find the time (and the patience) to be a moderator- but I am glad that you will be staying as a member- I need all the help I can get.

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm sorry to hear you have to step down, I understand, I'll miss you as part of the moderating team, you were great help there :) I'm glad you'll still be staying though :thumb: