The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know why I am stepping down as a moderator so noone had to guess or wonder if there was some juicy story behind it. :) I am simply too busy. Brad and I are on the Youth Council at church, we are taking care of our farm, both work full time jobs, and I am going to be the president of our county's goat association. I need to put my time in these areas. I feel guilty that I can't be on here all the time, so it's only fair that I become a regular member.

:)

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
Julie -

I understand your position and I really do respect that you told us all what was going on. Although we will miss you as a moderator, we are happy that you will still be around with us to talk "goats". I know that I will have lots of questions for you since I am getting into meat goats also!

~ Allison

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I am constantly amazed that anyone can find the time (and the patience) to be a moderator- but I am glad that you will be staying as a member- I need all the help I can get.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you have to step down, I understand, I'll miss you as part of the moderating team, you were great help there :) I'm glad you'll still be staying though :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.