The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new born nigerian dwarf goat. He has stiff knee joint in his rear. It feel like the rear tendon is short therefore he can't open his legs all the way. The Vet said to euthanize. I would like to try and save him.
Photograph Vertebrate Cat Felidae Carnivore

Attachments

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,132 Posts
Wheres his other back leg? Very sorry your little guy has problems. If I were you I'd reach out to Goats Of Anarchy. They deal qith stuff like thia all the time. Just do a Google search on GOA (Goats Of Anarchy). Best wishes.

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,132 Posts
He didn't make it through the night.
Im very sorry. All the odds were staked against him, yet you still reached out for help knowing he more then likely wouldn't make it. you did the right thing doing so and it shows how much you care about the well being of your animals. I'm very sorry the little cutie didn't make it. But maybe you'll find helpful info on this site, Welcome to the community of The Goat Spot! We are happy to meet you and hope you enjoy the site a much as we do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts