Still here!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sparks879, Apr 8, 2009.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that i am still here. The weather has been in the mid seventies the last few days...now we're back to rain. Anywho work is crazy busy as the store is back into the full swing of the garden season.
    I have been riding a lot lately just because the weather has been so nice, went to another horse show on sunday. I stayed on this time! LOL I was riding my horse rather then a friends....he did alright, first couple events he didnt want to listen to me. If the goal of pole bending was to knock down all the poles we would of won. Zues wouldnt move off my leg and just ran face first into the poles. Ah well. The last even we had a really nice weave, and he was doing much better.
    The dairy farm i work at is the in the full swing of baby season. I pulled some more kids the other day and disbudded a bunch of kids. We are making cheese and soap and all kinds of goodies. Its been fun and tireing.
    Im getting caught up on a lot of posts, i have been here every night reading them but havnt been replying to as many till now. Im finally getting a minute to sit down. For now at least. Im going car shopping tomorrow!
    LOl ok enough babbeling
    beth

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome back beth!!

Oh car shopping - I know you have wanted to get a new one for a long time!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :ROFL: I figured you were MIA for good reason! You have been BUSY!!

Making all those goodies is fun as well as tiring isn't it?
    Hope you find the car you want at the right price...Good Luck!

4. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Yes i have been saving like mad to get a new(er) one....i have had mine sinse i was 17....and its needs to be shot and buried. or something like that.
    A good friend of mine got a new horse the other day, we took him and my horse out ona trail ride this morning, it was nice...though i banged both of knees into trees, parts of one of the trails were tight squeezes. But we had fun.
    Im eating some of the cheese that we made as we speak and omg its so good! herb and garlic is definatly the best!
    beth

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    glad your back beth.....sounds like you've been having a great and busy time.... :wink:

6. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Great to hear from you and have fun car shopping.

7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

back from car shopping! and i think i've found one. I went to four different dealerships an drove several cars. some i liked more then others. but after i went to the ford dealership in anacortes, i went back to the mazda dealership in oak harbor and took the one i looked at there for another drive. Its an 05 mazda 3....heres the kicker, the dealership has owned it from the day it came out, they used it as a service car so it only has 50,000 miles on it, and its in awsome shape. Its so nice to drive and handles really well. And the only want $9500 for it! definatly within my budget. My dad is going to go take a peek at it tomorrow. hopefully he gives me th ok on it! Im so excited, i hope it all works out.
    beth