Still waiting on two goats to kidd

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Suellen, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    My two little darlings have not kidded yet. They were visiting the buck for about a month so the
    farthest 150days is July 14th. These are both first timers. Looking at their udders the one is not
    showing much and the other one (Nisha's pic) is showing a small udder that hasn't changed in size for about a week.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nisha is on the left and Luna is in the middle
    I know they are planning this wait because they know that my husband leaves today (7/13).
    What do you think they talk about at the gate and around the water bucket?

Suellen :hair: :sigh: :GAAH:
    THINK PINK :girl: :girl:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are pretty girls.... :love: :greengrin:

Nisha....I can see her bagging....she got a nice udder going on there....she looks like she has dropped in her tail head.....how are her ligs? Has she had any discharge coming from her vulva?

The other doe it is hard to tell ...you mentioned her udder isn't showing as much, but does she have an udder actually starting....or does it look like it has no change?

3. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Tis the 15th...babies yet??

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Where are those babies? Nisha is a very prettily marked girl, I like her white face.

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

your nisha looks just like my sizzle, i dont have a picture i will have to do that. Sundgau witha bald face
    beth

6. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    That is a cute pic of them all gossiping at the gate :) Do you have your babies?