The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I've asked twice how much longer you think she has & both times it's been 2 weeks. So now it's been over a month!! Any guesses now?? Let me say..uh 2 weeks lol. No I would really appreciate any guesstimates...I'm starting to get worried. No discharge & I have no idea about the ligaments :)

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Maybe about 3 weeks or so. Probably two. Her udder isn't full, she looks to still have ligs, and she has not dropped. :/

·
Registered
893 Posts
I agree...she definitely doesn't look like she has dropped yet. Have you been checking ligs on her? Are they softening up at all yet?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone...now I have to keep waiting another month!! At least I know now not to ever let my girls & boys live together! I've learned my lesson!! Lol

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
She looks similar in size especially the udder to my doe due July 4th. Good luck!
Woo! 4th of July kids! That would be cool. I once had a beautiful doeling born on Halloween. I registered her as "Trick Or Treat"

·
Registered
682 Posts
July 5-10 that's my guess. She look a tad further than my doe that's due July 14th. Don't worry. I had one doe I swore was overdue, but yet she had premies so if you don't know a date, don't worry, just wait haha ;)

Sent from my iPad using GoatSpot

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My doe finally delivered a lil buckling this morning...of course I wasn't there!! Lol. Not sure how they do that but he seems to be doing fine. I'm still not at home but my husb says he looks fine. Thanks for all the help! Y'all were right! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts