Stolen Goats

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by KW Farms, Oct 5, 2008.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    This was emailed to me off of the mini goat yahoo group asking to forward so I thought posting here might help, here's the email...

Tonight at 6:15 two dairy goats were stolen in Seminole, Oklahoma 3 miles East of Bowlegs. The does are beloved pets belonging to a friend of mine and were only here to be bred to our buck. I am offering a reward.
    One is a solid white 170 pound lamancha doe with a large empty floppy udder; she has really weak pasturns that you can't miss. Both are tatooed, but I don't have their tatoo info handy. The second doe is a cou clair (almost cou blanc) lamancha doe, not as fat as the first, but with a bigger belly. These does are VERY fat, sleek, and friendly. They will happily come for food. Their names are Cookie and Cupcake. If you have any information regarding their whereabouts anytime night or day. If you get the answering machine please speak clearly, loudly, and very slowly.
    Thank you and Godspeed,
    Abigail

I sure do hope they get these goats back...really really sad.

2. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Speak clearly, loudly, and very slowly?

I hope they find their girls tho!

3. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yeah,,,I think they're desperate!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I hope the girls are found, healthy and sound, makes you wonder who would do such a thing.

5. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Good news!!!....

The missing goats are safely back in the pasture where they belong!!! A neighbor called and it is suspected that someone dumped them in his driveway after we put up signs all over every street corner for several miles around ;) Thanks for the prayers everyone! Their owner is very relieved and I know that she appreciates all of the prayers as well :)
    Sala Gabotse and Godspeed,
    Abigail

6. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I just got this from minifarmanimals Yahoo! group:

The missing goats are safely back in the pasture where they belong!!! A neighbor called and it is suspected that someone dumped them in his driveway after we put up signs all over every street corner for several miles around ;) Thanks for the prayers everyone! Their owner is very relieved and I know that she appreciates all of the prayers as well :)
    Sala Gabotse and Godspeed,
    Abigail

7. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Haha,,,we posted at the same time!

8. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    This is the second case of goat napping I have heard about in the past month - scary! In both cases the goats got safely home thankfully.

9. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
  10. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Yes, we did Kylee. :ROFL:

11. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Great news!!! Now you can delete your phone number.

Its been brought up before about personal info ... but I wouldnt want my home # posted..if someone wants to pm :wink:

12. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    That's great!!!! I don't think a lot of people would attempt to get one of my goaties. We have 7 GSD's...don't think anyone would wanna mess with those! Now some are old retired dogs and don't get around too well...but people don't need to know that! They still sound fierce!

13. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Glad they're back .. .safe and sound !!!

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So glad that they are back safe and sound. Sounds like a kids practical joke thinking that they are "just goats" until they realized what they had really done.

But they are back safe and happy!! :stars:

15. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    When I get the extra money because of this I am getting a GPS tracking chip inplanted in Pani. His vet is willing to put the ones that you put in the cats and dogs into my goat. Honestly would not know what I would do if anythign happened to my little one.

16. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    :cool: Glad they are all safe and back at home!