Storms in OK. (not sure if anyone else has some or not)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    We've got severe thunderstorms with tornado warnings going on right now. I don't know if the power will go out or not. I'm not sure if Bethany is being hit or not, though I think she probably is. (and anyone else in the Oklahoma vicinity) I still have to go feed the sheep and goats, and I'll call to check on my horse. So please pray that we don't get hit. :pray:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ooo not good. YEs will keep you inmy thoughts and prayers. Be sure to contact when you are back home

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I will. I'm waiting on my family to get back from the doctor. (sister has a sore throat)

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW it is really weird all the different storms in the different parts of the us. Be careful out that way.

5. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    We just got hit with golf ball size hail, wow it was something else!! Still lots of storms around, and my dad and brothers are out in it, so hopefully they'll make it home safe.

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Ouch. I hope they make it back okay. We just have heavy rain right now. Listening to the news while I'm on here. Kind of worried as my mom won't answer her cell. :pray:

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm back from feeding the animals. I'm soaked.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Well we made it through the night!! Lots of damage south of us, but the worst stuff missed us. There was one tornado that went through last night and killed 8 people in Ardmore. Wow, those were some storms!

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am really happy to hear that you are all ok. We watched the news last night and we heard about all the deaths from the tornado's. We prayed for you all that you were ok. I am so glad that you are all ok. :hug: :hug: