The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I thought that it was time for a brand new game!
Here’s how it works: I’ll start a story with two sentences. Then y’all can post two sentences and continue the story. If the story gets boring or you have a good idea for an ending, then you can end the story. Here’s the rules:
1. You can only post two sentences at a time.
2. You can post as many times as you want, but you cannot post twice in a row.
3. Please no rated R images or words
4. Every story has to end with “The End”. To symbolize that the story has ended
Keep it fun, keep it clean, and be as imaginative as you want. Plot Twists are very welcome.

Once upon a time, there was a young goatherd. His best friend was a goat named Charlie.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
His next best friend was a goat named Lucy. His next next best friend was a goat named Linus. :D

Reactions: Moers kiko boars

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
He loved to play with Lucy and Linus on their playgrounds! But he would never share food with them, it was his food and his food only.:D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Despite Linus and Lucy’s call for help, there was no response from Charlie, or the goat herder! The armadillo inched closer...and closer..

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Then a huge floppy eared dog....jumped in front of the armadillo....
The hair raised on his back..his teeth showing as he growled and drooled...

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,565 Posts
The armadillo burst into tears and started crying like a baby. Across the green fields they heard a rumbling and soon an even larger armadillo came out of nowhere yelling, "NOBODY SNAPS AT MY BABY!"

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
At that moment Charlie came hop skip and jumping along. He called to mama Armidello: "Hey, Joanna, dont be such a stick in the mud, they were only playing",

1 - 10 of 10 Posts