Strange Toilet...

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by RunAround, Jan 7, 2009.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Ok, so last night we were without a toilet since the darn thing plugged up and water wouldn't go down at all. I plunged the thing and my mom plunged it. Then the water went all the way down to the bottom. So my mom figured it must have worked after sitting for a while. She flushed it and.. nope, still plugged up. So water overflowed and went everywhere. So we called the landlord and a plumber came out this morning. He tried and tried to unplug it, but couldn't. So he unbolted the toilet from the floor and tried tipping the thing over but still couldn't get the snake to go through it. So he put a new toilet on which has been working fine since. But I just walked into the bathroom and it looks like someone took a bubble bath in the toilet. I kid you not!!!! It's full of bubbles and I haven't put anything in it!! :scratch: :shocked:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    It could be some form of chemical that needs to be flushed from the tank with use??? Maybe the plumber used something when replacing the wax ring underneath it :shrug:

3. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    :ROFL:

sorry, :oops: its just

:ROFL:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    what an ordeal.....I am glad ....the john is working again, :)
    but the bubbles ....I do not know? :scratch:

5. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    I had a toilet bubble up like that one time....could have been because the my son tried flushing a bar of soap down it though LOL....sorry I'm sure that was no help to you :ROFL:

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

7. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    That is weird! I hope it gets fixed.

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :ROFL: :ROFL:

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Probably from air being in the lines due to the plunging and the whole replacing episodes.