STUPID CUPID!!! Thats not for you............

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by cjpup, Mar 30, 2008.

1. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    FINALLY caught Cupid in the act!!! A little back story, Cupid, my first Myotonic wether (I guess he is broken cause he is 12 weeks and has never fainted :shrug: but I love him anyways), came to us at 3 days old as a bottle baby. Everything was great when he was a baby and he eat really really well. He actually slept in my bed with me for about a month. Anyways, at 4 weeks old, it was time for Cupid to move to the barn and down to 3 feedings a day. At 5 weeks, I noticed a decrease in his appetitie. He would goble down breakfast and dinner but didnt want lunch. One day while I was sitting with all the goats and donkewys, I foud out why he was never hungry at lunch:

[​IMG]

That would be my LACTATING miniature jenney, Rosey. I WAS SHOCKED!!! He had been stealing lunch from her and still does!!! He tries Rosey's baby too!

Here are some more pics of the donkeys and cupid:
    [​IMG]
    ROSEY

[​IMG]
    From left to right: Caddy, Calli, Rosey

[​IMG]
    CUPID

ENJOY!!!
    CJ
    http://www.FinePygmyPals.com

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh thats great you go the shot! It is to funny that she actually accepted him!

What an adorable little fellow.

Being a bottle baby not much scares them so it may take something major to cause him to faint

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    HAHAHAHA I remember you telling us about that. Great photo! :ROFL:

4. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    He is cute and I love his blue eyes! :) He looks really sweet.

5. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    As Calli starts weaning, I have noticed she will sometimes kick him off. Well, I shouldnt say kick but "tap" him off. LOL! He is a persistant little bugger!

CJ

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    ROFL that's to cute :slapfloor:

7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    She's such a patient girl- you'd better watch out thoug- what if he thinks he's a donkey? You'll have to hire a goat psychiatrist to help him resolve his identuty issues.

8. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    LOL!! I think he already has identity issues! LOL! He thinks hes a dog, a human and now, apparently, a donkey. He thinks he is everything BUT a fainter! What am I gonna do? LOL!!! :sun:

CJ

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so glad that you were able to post that picture. That is just wonderful. What a wonderful Jenny.