The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY caught Cupid in the act!!! A little back story, Cupid, my first Myotonic wether (I guess he is broken cause he is 12 weeks and has never fainted :shrug: but I love him anyways), came to us at 3 days old as a bottle baby. Everything was great when he was a baby and he eat really really well. He actually slept in my bed with me for about a month. Anyways, at 4 weeks old, it was time for Cupid to move to the barn and down to 3 feedings a day. At 5 weeks, I noticed a decrease in his appetitie. He would goble down breakfast and dinner but didnt want lunch. One day while I was sitting with all the goats and donkewys, I foud out why he was never hungry at lunch:

That would be my LACTATING miniature jenney, Rosey. I WAS SHOCKED!!! He had been stealing lunch from her and still does!!! He tries Rosey's baby too!

Here are some more pics of the donkeys and cupid:

ROSEY

From left to right: Caddy, Calli, Rosey

CUPID

ENJOY!!!
CJ
http://www.FinePygmyPals.com

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh thats great you go the shot! It is to funny that she actually accepted him!

What an adorable little fellow.

Being a bottle baby not much scares them so it may take something major to cause him to faint

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As Calli starts weaning, I have noticed she will sometimes kick him off. Well, I shouldnt say kick but "tap" him off. LOL! He is a persistant little bugger!

CJ

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
She's such a patient girl- you'd better watch out thoug- what if he thinks he's a donkey? You'll have to hire a goat psychiatrist to help him resolve his identuty issues.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
enjoytheride said:
She's such a patient girl- you'd better watch out thoug- what if he thinks he's a donkey? You'll have to hire a goat psychiatrist to help him resolve his identuty issues.
LOL!! I think he already has identity issues! LOL! He thinks hes a dog, a human and now, apparently, a donkey. He thinks he is everything BUT a fainter! What am I gonna do? LOL!!! :sun:

CJ

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I am so glad that you were able to post that picture. That is just wonderful. What a wonderful Jenny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts