Stupid goats

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by gnomes'n'goats, Apr 16, 2008.

1. gnomes'n'goats

gnomes'n'goats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Under a mushroom
    Today I let Helga, Olga and the their four doelings out to munch on the grass/ brown stubble.
    Helga was hanging around, acting all innocent and Olga was being reasonably well behaved. The babies frolicked around, never wandering too far from the mommas. Dolly came prancing up and started sucking on my finger. I wasn't paying attention to her and just let her suck my finger. Well, Dolly decided to chomp down on my poor finger with her molars. I yelped- stuck the finger from her mouth into my mouth- I know, ewww. Helga shot off like a rocket to the cans where feed is kept. Her favorite food is my expensive rabbit pellets. She's an expert at popping lids of cans with her nose. My sister runs to catch Helga while I chase after Olga who starts to follow Helga.
    We managed to catch the goats before Helga had a chance to stuff her face with my feed and we head back to the grass patch with baby goats shooting all over the place. When we started to make our exodus back to the grass, Fran came hurtling towards us while Tina was hurtling away from us. They crashed into each other at full speed and went tumbling. It was too funny. :)
    Goats are so naughty.
  2. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    That had to be so funny to watch. Too bad there wasn't a camcorder going... :slapfloor:

Note to self: Never let goat suck on fingers....

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    You know, why pay to go to a movie, ballgame or anywhere. I think the BEST entertainment is in my back yard, and it sounds like yours also. :ROFL: :slapfloor:
  4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I love them - they never walk anywhere- they bound a full speed away from Mom then call to her- when she doesn't come running, they bound back at full speed. Makes me laugh every time.