stupid stupid goat...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lesserweevil, Dec 17, 2007.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well I'm now back to day 150 for Whissy :evil: I was fairly sure that she had come back in heat 3 weeks ago but been FAR too busy to do anything about it. And this weekend she officially came back in heat. However I didn't manage to get her to her boyfriend until right at the end of her cycle - she stood for him but was pretty much out of heat an hour later! So... hopefully she didn't ovulate too early and hopefully I caught her in time!!

It's so nice being home with the brats... despite the fact that Sunday when I wanted to play football with the lads (that's soccer, for you Americans) I ended up having to spend all afternoon driving to Whissy's boyfriend's location. Really slowly, as the bottom and the sides of the trailer are about to fall out... literally falling to pieces. She walked down the gate and her foot went right through the wood, is how rotten it is :roll: REPAIR TIME!

I let Samwell out for 2 minutes this morning as I used to do, just so that he could have some company. Under STRICT supervision of course. However I immediately had to grab him by the horns (literally) and drag him back to his pen as he suddenly became unusually randy for such a little fellow... tried to mount all 3 of the girls - and not from the right direction either :roll: YOICKS... bye bye playtime...

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Glad to see you are alive :) I was wondering how you were doing.

Sorry to hear about Whissy - fingers crossed for yah this time

3. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    I hope she took for you!!! Sounds like it was an interesting ride atleast...Lol! :wink: :D

4. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    yeh well my laptop broke so I lost all my "favourites" so it's annoying having to google the forum every time I want it, so I haven't been using my forums much - if at all.

STILL waiting for my laptop to be fixed...

and the trailer now has no wood on it. It is a naked metal frame... and my knuckles are almost disintegrated. I'm not used to manual labour anymore!

my friend's mum bent down in the goats' field yesterday to catch a chicken and Demi bit her backside... I laughed so much... bad Demi but quite funny!!!

Re Whissy, is it normal for her to have lots of thick white discharge a day after going to the buck?

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Yes, my does always usually have a thick discharge after.

Well hopefully she's bred this time :D