The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so today I gave 8 shots by myself alone! Well this is a huge success for me because I have had a phobia of giving shots ever sense I gave my first shot. I jabbed the goat hard in the muscle on the back leg somehow hit a vein and she started bleeding and limping she also screamed like someone had shot her ever sense then I've been afraid to give shots until today! Anyway today I decided you know what I have to learn how to give shots and the goats need their CD&T shots before breeding anyway so I went out their with the supplies and put Luna on the stand and stood their arguing with myself over weather I could do it (lol)! Finally I did it right in the armpit area and nothing happened no screaming bleeding or limping! :) so I did all the other goats to! I'm just so happy I'm over my phobia of giving shots! :D what a good day I had! These are some pics I have of some of my goats (my three youngest goats at the moment) the first two are dunkin and me the next Is doodlebug walking like the Beatles LOL! And the last is maverick. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well done! Cute goats btw:)

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
Good job! You have every right to be proud of yourself and what you accomplished today. :)

PS You have some very cute goats, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts