The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not had a chance to just spend a day with all 4 of my kids in forever. I guess that is what happens when most of them are grown. However, they all happened to be off work on the same day, which is insane, and Abraham heads back to college tomorrow, so we took advantage of it! Day before yesterday we went to the beach. It was incredible. We all agreed that was exactly what our little family needed!

Water Sky Shorts People on beach Human body

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts
I have not had a chance to just spend a day with all 4 of my kids in forever. I guess that is what happens when most of them are grown. However, they all happened to be off work on the same day, which is insane, and Abraham heads back to college tomorrow, so we took advantage of it! Day before yesterday we went to the beach. It was incredible. We all agreed that was exactly what our little family needed!

View attachment 161221
Awwww how wonderful!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is great! We raise our kids to be independent, but it sure can be lonesome when they all move away! (But, that's ok, better away than sponging off mom!).
The 8 y/o tells me he is never leaving home. Lol I told him his brothers used to say the same thing and he informed me that well, he is serious! Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts