Sunset Lake Ranch

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by kelebek, Sep 26, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Just incase you didn't know, our ranch was named after what we are blessed to witness every night, the sunset over the lake that we live on.

Tonight we had a beautiful sunset that I was able to snap a couple pictures of from outside our front windows.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yesterday when I went out to feed at the barn, these were inbetween myself and the barn. Hubby says buy seed and fatten them suckers up. They have been hanging out for about a week every night now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then my poopies! The girls are 20 months old now..... I just love my dopey girls!

Luna -

[​IMG]

Paris -

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    beautiful...............just beautiful........... and I love your animals. :love:

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    I love your place!! The first pics were beautiful. :love:

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    That view is simply breath taking!!! I love your poopies too!!!

5. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
  6. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    That is gorgeous!!! i wouldn't know how to act living out there!!! You couldn't get me away from the window!!! WOW!!

7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Very lovely- How high are you?

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    ETR - I am not exactly for certain how high it is above the lake, but we go "up" 0.48 miles to the house from the lake road up and curve around into our driveway.

We have a pretty extensive cliff edge that is all our property and the property extends out 150 feet from our bedroom window and down the cliff. It is kind of hard to explain. Maybe I can draw out the property and scan it to post. It is beautiful though and 15 acres. We even have a fire pit at one of the points along the cliff.

It definately took some getting used to in wanting to leave the property every morning. I love taking pictures of the animals with the lake in the background. It makes the pictures that much nicer!