Sunshine.....finally!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by cdtrum, Jan 8, 2010.

1. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Finally some sunshine!!!!!!! :cool: .......thought I would share some pics of the boys and I out for a walk-about! Such a pretty calm sunny day, but very cold!

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Don't know what I'm doing wrong.....but can not get pics to post bigger! sorry!

3. KGW Farms

KGW Farms New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Scales mound, IL
    Send some sun our way!

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Cute! I want some sunshine, send it here! I'm sick of 50mph winds. Blah.

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I want some of that too! Hopefully what you have is headed East soon!

My goodness Denise!! Your boys are getting BIG!! Must be all that TLC they've been getting :lovey:

6. Yea, even with our sunshine we have not been above freezing. Tonight we are -12 so I am not looking forward to that. On ans we have snow falling and the sun is out here so it is not doing much for us. I hope it does better for you. lol

7. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    those goats are tippy-toe'ing! :laugh:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Liz I was about the say the same thing- growing very nicely :thumb:

9. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Stacey and Liz......let's just be honest, my boys are FAT! :greengrin: ......They are spoiled rotten fat boys! Jake and Elwood are certainly not FB pygmy's like I was told when first getting them.....they are brothers, but Jake looks a lot like Alpine.....at almost 2yrs old they weigh about 70-75lbs. What ever they are we love them.....Mitch (hubby) calls Jake the pig-pine (pygmy-alpine) :p ! My two little ones, Murphy and Bones (nigis) are growing well also......meaning FAT! I'm not good at controling their weight......I give them all very little grain, more like for treats....they get all the hay they want.